Friday, September 10, 2010

Look Up To The Sun

I left it alone for way too long..

No longer am I able to recall better days, all that remains of those days are a vague, clustered and distant thoughts I cannot bring myself to reach. Superficial desires, that do nothing but bring me down. Wants, I have to kill in order to gather myself back.

Tread lightly, for the slightest of movements triggers the worst of alarms..

You slip, you hear the low rumbling grow louder and closer with each passing second. You stare at the ground in horror to find the floor collapsing from beneath your feet. You stagger for balance, you dip and you dive, trying to escape the inevitable doom that literally claws away at your feet, as it reveals a fissure in the ground, one that leads nowhere.

Sometimes, the most brightly lit roads are those littered with the most thorns. You weather each impact as you trip over the vines that lay all around as you slowly entangle yourself within them, till there's no longer any viable escape options. You either make it through, or you die trying.

Stability is non-existant. To be happy and cheerful one minute only to turn into an aggressive and seclusive individual without warning nor want. Bring out the best, bring out the worst, without control over which shows up.

Be who you want to be..

Maybe, just maybe. I still can hold it all together. With a little help (:

I may have stumbled upon the link, or rather. My attribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment