Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Relapse Five

I need a haircut. Badly.

It's already the end of Wednesday in one of the longest weeks so far of college.

Monday
Had to get EAL/D work done as my group's presentation was due that very morning. Perhaps I should not have procrastinated so much and just have got it done the very week the assignment was given. Oddly enough, I did get my part fully done the week the assignment was given, yet somehow I managed to put off all the tiny details until the very day itself which almost resulted in presenting late. I had to run all over college to photostat the notes for class.

When the photostat shop finally opened, there were 3 people in front of me, so I asked one of them "Excuse me, can you just let me photostat mine first? I've a presentation due in 5 minutes" in which she replied "Uhh.. me too" D:! The world is full of procrastinators. Tsk.

I think all the running really tired me out, I didn't even show the bullet train during presentation, was still in the midst of gasping for air.

Overall, okay day. Finally have EAL/D off my chest now. Or so I thought..

Tuesday

Nothing much on the day's agenda except to prepare for the Chemistry quiz later that day. Met up with the C/D gang at the discussion room to prep when someone from one of the earlier groups came in and said "No need study laaaaa, very easy! Only drawing and naming"

Sure enough, most of us were taken aback before giving each other a look that practically screamed "Screw the test, let's go pyramid" No wait, we all said that aloud. :D

Lunch at McD's, or rather, breakfast. We finally got to eat the breakfast set. It's been almost 7 months since I last ate one. ):

Note to Jing, stay away from me. You're darn scary, STOP HITTING ME LA!

Managed to get back to college early and sat around waiting for the test.

I think I made careless mistakes.. AGAIN. Side-effect from overconfidence =.=

Wednesday (Today)
Summed up with the few simple words "Death by Maths" (:



In unrelated news, I've a bio AND phy topic test coming up tomorrow. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment