Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Break

I'd like to start this post with a bit of good news.

I FINALLY have my guitar back!


Welcome back my dear Vendetta. I missed you so!

It's about time. I think I'm lacking over 2 months of guitar practice. To sum it up, I'm pretty much a novice, again. Not that I was much of a guitarist to begin with. Perhaps I just lack some sort of affinity for it..

Another good piece of news.

The holidays are here! It's time for Raya!

Although I wouldn't exactly call the onset of holidays a piece of good news for myself. I never liked holidays. Na uh, we go way back, and it wasn't pretty. I'm getting a week off from college, not to relax, but to read up and study, revise for my upcoming MOCK examination. It's going to contribute around 40% or so of my overall internal marks for each subject. Feel the pressure. I don't like working under pressure, or deadlines. Really gives me the overworrying sensation that everything could fall apart if I forget one tiny piece of work.

EALD, MAT3C/3D, Chemistry, Biological Science, Physics.

You are ALL going down! Rawr. :D

I guess that's it for now.

"It's easier to build love from friendship than it is to build friendship from love."

An original quote. :)

I feel the poetic mood rise up within me. LOL

I gotta get back to work, or in this case.. Practice. :)

2 comments: